Our team is dedicated to making your days enjoyable and productive. Whether it is to exchange ideas over coffee or to help you develop your business plan, our team is always available!
Sterling Spaces is the product of an entrepreneurial journey. Founder Kevin Sterling, a life-long entrepreneur and over the years a user of various office spaces and flexible workspaces, decided to create an environment to support emerging local businesses and dedicated professionals that would capture all the best parts of the workday experience. The result is a space that provides comfort, collaboration, community and productivity, while also remaining flexible and affordable for its members.
At Sterling Spaces, we pride ourselves on being able to provide a suite of offerings to members at every stage of the business lifecycle. Our coworking and virtual office solutions are ideal for the entrepreneur in the start-up stages, while our premium offices and conference rooms can support larger teams and multiple lines of business. So, whether you are a start-up, an established entrepreneur, an investor immigrating to North America or a self-employed professional, we have a place for you in our curated community!
Want to be a part of the Sterling Spaces team? Check out our current openings.
We are seeking a TEMPORARY team member, someone majoring in communications or education to assist us in finalizing and marketing web-based courses. We have the framework and foundation for the content, we need help customizing it to our specific application.
Work hours: Approx. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, May-August
Job Type: Temporary
– Currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program
– Be a 3rd or 4th-year student (or the last year of your program)
– Be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
– Include something fun about yourself or the name of your first pet in your application
– Be comfortable using web-based applications and technology
– A culture committed to teamwork
– Unlimited coffee and tea
– Experience working in and around many small, but rapidly growing businesses
Submit your CV to email@example.com